This webinar is part of the Dutch Blockchain Week, which is one of the most recognised events on blockchain in the Netherlands. It will outline existing challenges in the field of decentralised management of real estate data and give some perspective on how blockchain could open up the industry.
Industry experts will be discussing how blockchain could securely digitalise and optimise processes related to real estate transactions.
- ´Current state of the blockchain and real estate industries – challenges, perspectives, markets, and products;
- ´How decentralized governance of real estate data will enable stakeholders to manage real estate assets and historical data on blockchain?
- The big picture seen from a real estate investors’ standpoint – regulations and valuations;
- Blockchain for sustainability and energy efficiency in the context of EU Green Deal;
- Building passports and the future of proptech – what will happen in the next 5-10 years?
- What should you do today to prepare yourself for the future?
Jo Bronckers is co-Founder and board member of the Foundation of Blockchain and Real Estate Expertise. FIBREE aims to be the leading international network for exchanging knowledge between the real estate industry, the IT sector and blockchain technology.
Erwin van Kekem is the CTO of Max Property Group. platform – a decentralised, regulated, property-financing platform.
Emiliyan Enev and Dr. Emil Stoyanov are the co-founders of ReCheck – a Dutch, product-oriented startup that helps stakeholders to incorporate distributed ledger technologies in their products by providing tools to record, verify, track and sign data on blockchain.