Global commercial revenues from Spacetech amount to USD 280-300 billion but the financial impact spills over into markets as diverse as agriculture, transport and the environment.
Join us on the 9th February for the Space Endeavour Tech Games to hear about some of these solutions, from space-tech enabled cybersecurity for complex supply chains to low-earth orbit picosats.
The event will take place online 10.00am to 12.30pm (CET) / 9:00 am to 11.30 am (GMT) / 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm (SGT) followed by virtual networking.
Registered attendees: please visit our event platform – Zoom
If you would like to arrange a one to one session with any of our founders during the networking session, please contact [email protected]
Timings indicated below are in CET (GMT+1).
- Tanya Suárez, Founder, IoT Tribe
- Brendan Rowan, Programme Manager, Space Endeavour
10:10 The Decade of Space
- Frank Salzgeber, Head of Innovation and Ventures Office, ESA
10:30 Tribe Spacetech
- Latitudo40 – real-time urban planning data
- Fossa Systems – accessible low earth orbit pico-satellites
10:45 Old Tricks for New Space – Scaling Tech, Teams & Markets: A market view
Moderated by Tanya Suárez, Founder, IoT Tribe
- Shaun Stretton, Lead for Space Control and Information Solutions Sector, CGI
- Esperanza Cuenca, Senior Leader, Major European Banking Institution
- Vincent Clot, Open and Business Innovation Leader, Thales Alenia Space France
- Americo Lenza, Portfolio Director, Hive, British Gas
11:10 Tribe Spacetech
11:25 Old Tricks for New Space – Scaling Tech, Teams & Markets: An Investor Fireside Chat
Moderated by John Spindler, AI Seed and CEO, Capital Enterprise
- Martin Gonzalez, Investment Manager, Nekko VC
- Uli Fricke, CEO, FunderNation
11:50 Tribe Spacetech
- ARX Alliance – enabling cyber-security across complex supply chains
- HD Signs – hyperlocal logistic data for optimised route planning
- Secapem – explainable AI in Defence
12:10 Closing Remarks and virtual networking
About IoT Tribe
IoT Tribe is an ecosystem builder. At the heart of our activities is our equity-free acceleration programmes that provide technology startups with the opportunity to build their products, test the market and raise funds for future growth.
With offices in London, Madrid and Singapore, as well as a global network of partners, IoT Tribe is building sustainable global technology ecosystems by helping startups and corporates to work together.
IoT Tribe Space Endeavour Accelerator
The programme intends to expand the impact and adoption of European Space Tech by bringing together Space start-ups, SMEs, entrepreneurs and the IoT ecosystem to increase commercial relevance of the technologies across industrial sectors and accelerate their access to market and/or scaling.
Taking European space tech, integrated surveillance networks, data from Copernicus, satellites, and micro constellations for secure communication, computer vision from fighter pilots, and integrating into market-ready solutions across verticals.