As the end of the Brexit transition period approaches, London & Partners is delivering a Business Resilience Series with virtual roundtables on specific topics where we know companies have questions and concerns.
The sessions will focus on providing practical advice which will be provided by specialist advisors. We will aim to respond to your questions which can either be supplied prior to the event or interactively during the discussion or we will put you in contact with a specialist after the event.
This session will cover the UK financial services sector and the key areas to consider if you are selling, or planning to sell, your products or services into Europe from London. New passporting guidelines, legislation, Temporary Transitional Power (TTP) are just some of the subjects that will be covered. So if you are a UK fintech, an overseas fintech planning to setup in London or any business that sells into the financial services sector please join us for an update from our experts.
We’re pleased to be joined by experts from accountancy firm KPMG and law firm Taylor Wessing.
Meet the experts
- Charlotte Hill, Head of Financial Services at Taylor Wessing │ Linkedin / Twitter
- Daniel Hirschfield, Financial Services Regulatory Lawyer at Taylor Wessing │ Linkedin / Twitter
Taylor Wessing is a global law firm that serves the world’s most innovative people and businesses.
KPMG is a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services.
Meet your host
- What’s next for mobility, cleantech & proptech , 24 November 10am GMT
- Setting up in London: Business set up and Immigration, 25 November 11am GMT
- Accessing London’s life sciences opportunities, 8 December 9am GMT
- Accessing London’s life sciences opportunities, 8 December 5pm GMT
This event is hosted by London & Partners, the official trade, investment and promotion agency for London. https://business.london
Find official information and resources to help you navigate the Brexit transition period and beyond. https://business.london/brexit
Please note due to limited numbers we are prioritising applications from companies who are seeking advice in areas related to the event topic, rather than service providers or consultants. Thank you for your understanding.