Dealpath is looking for a highly motivated and intelligent Account Development Representative (ADR) to join our growing team that is bringing our powerful SaaS platform to institutional Real Estate Investment Management firms. This position can be based in our offices in New York or San Francisco.
As an Account Development Representative, you’ll be on the front lines and the core of Dealpath’s ambitious revenue growth engine. ADRs drive value beyond expectations every day by helping clients realize the value of Deal Management in the Commercial Real Estate industry. This role provides the foundation for a successful career and is the first bench of talent for Dealpath’s enterprise sales team. It’s an MBA in one of the world’s most challenging and rewarding fields – enterprise technology sales.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Generate and qualify inbound and outbound leads, often acting as the first person to speak to a potential customer
- Build and execute on a pipeline of prospective customers
- Introduce our powerful, cloud-based deal management platform to top real estate investment firms
- Create a positive first impression with our prospects and customers by providing them with a world-class experience
- Work closely with sales enablement and marketing to create new and creative outreach strategies
- Become knowledgeable on all aspects of the real estate investment and development space
- Represent Dealpath at industry events; listening to prospective customer needs and educating them on our product offering
We are excited that you are:
- An overachiever – you have a track record of exceeding expectations
- In it to win!- We’re engineering an industry-defining company that focuses on high impact, sustainable, and compounding value for our customers, stakeholders, and careers. It’s a total team effort that requires relentless execution
- Able to thrive in a rapidly-changing environment by adapting to and contributing to an evolving sales process
- Self-motivated – you’re naturally driven to achieve goals and you thrive in a competitive environment
- Confident, relentless and persuasive
- Empathy for customers, and passion for helping them
- Organized and accountable – you are able to track and manage your pipeline in our CRM
- A hands-on problem solver – you take the initiative and own your part of the business
- Student of the game – you’re intellectually curious, you work hard to better yourself
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years of experience in a sales/business development role, either in real estate, B2B software or real estate private equity/finance
- Ability to work as part of a sales team, supporting the sales executives to reach our business goals
For bonus points:
- Experience with Salesforce and other productivity tools, including Outreach, preferred
- Experience selling into the Commercial Real Estate and/or FinTech industry
- Real estate relationships and familiarity with private equity investing concepts both pluses
The Perks & Culture:
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company sponsored commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Lunch Roulette! – You’ll have monthly opportunities to get out of the office and get to know your teammates over lunch (don’t worry, it’s on us)
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
Our mission is to empower real estate investment and capital markets with data and collaboration through purpose-built software. We believe that real estate is driven by people with information to shape our built world. We also know that the most important part of any company is the holistic wellbeing of its people.
Dealpath is the leading cloud-based real estate deal management platform and we are expanding rapidly. Recent highlights include: surpassing $5 trillion of transactions supported on the platform with prominent firms like Blackstone, AEW, Rockpoint, Bridge Investment Group, etc., recognized as the “Top Technology” at Global PropTech Awards, and expanding offices and teams in San Francisco and New York City. We’re creating an industry-defining company to accelerate the largest asset class in the world into the future.
Our company is led by an experienced team and backed by a combination of top tier venture capital firms and strategic industry partners including: Blackstone, Nasdaq, 8VC, JLL Spark, WTI, GreenSoil Investments, LeFrak, Milsten, and Bechtel.
We value your voice! If you get excited about solving real business challenges and working closely with other smart folks in a winning culture – we’d love to meet you!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.