At ManageCasa we’re always looking for driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our sales organization. We’re passionate about making the best property management software in the world. If you like to work for an amazing company, have a drive to succeed, and love to work with great people, ManageCasa is for you!
ManageCasa is one of the leading startups in the #PropTech space and has built an all-in-one property management software designed to help real estate professionals take control of their business by streamlining their accounting, rent payments, maintenance, communication, and leasing processes in the cloud.
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Executive with experience selling SaaS technology and/or other services over the phone, by email, and via web-based presentations. You will be responsible for managing a territory and proactively engaging with leads while continuously hunting and closing new business. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas, and loves the challenges that come with consulting clients towards our product in a competitive market.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the sales cycle from talking to a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present and demo our SaaS platform to prospective clients
- Understand how to apply technology to customers business needs to highlight values
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in contact with clients in your responsibility to understand their software needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Proven experience as an Account Executive in the SaaS / business application space,
- Experience in the Property Management Software space is a clear plus
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge CRM software (eg. Salesforce and/or Hubspot) is a plus
- Experience using Gong is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
- Basic accounting skills is a plus
- Working knowledge in enterprise SaaS market or the ability to learn new software quickly
Our commitment to you
- Organizational support to help you become a sales expert
- A servant leadership culture focused on helping you develop and progress as a sales professional
- A team that is intellectual curious, dedicated, and has a willingness to get the job done
What makes ManageCasa different?
We’ve shared a lot about what we’re looking for, and now it’s only fair that we share what you can expect from us. We could write pages on this, but felt this really summed it up:
“….I’ve always thought that highlighting foosball, beer fridges, and a laptop and HD secondary monitor are not really highlighting what’s special about our company–it would make us sound like any other start-up that’s trying to distract people from their less-than-amazing benefits with shiny objects.
- Competitive salary with sales commission plan
- Health insurance
- Equity compensation with a fast growing startup company
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.