Website Rethink Solutions
Rethink Solutions is a leading provider of innovative property tax and real estate management software. We are looking for an Account Executive who aligns with our vision and goals, and who is excited and motivated to help our market “rethink” the way they manage property taxes.
The Largest Real Estate Companies in the World Trust Rethink
The Account Executive will be responsible for finding, developing, and closing new business within the North American market. We are looking for smart and ambitious sales professionals, preferably with commercial real estate and/or proptech/cretech experience.
The AE will be compensated through a competitive base pay and un-capped commissions.
Location: Toronto, Ontario (in office position)
- Generate new business by prospecting – through research, conducting market analysis, networking, and referrals.
- Drive the entire sales process from targeting prospects, identifying solutions, and conducting software demonstrations, to negotiating, and closing.
- Work to identify and understand a prospect’s critical business needs and how they align with Rethink’s software and services.
- Conduct virtual and live software demonstrations and presentations.
- Provide standard sales metrics including forecasting, pipeline, funnel, engagement plans and other reports as necessary in a timely manner.
- Work with sales team to share ideas and new business development strategies.
- Assist with the development and implementation of marketing materials and programs.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with preferred focus in business, finance, technology, or marketing.
- 2+ years of industry knowledge and enterprise software sales experience preferred.
- Commercial real estate and/or proptech/cretech experience
- Ability to effectively execute sales strategies using a consultative approach and relationship building techniques.
- Proven track record of closing new business over a sustained period while exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to understand and demonstrate technical software to prospects.
- Management of base level sales negotiations and completion of the corporate contracting process.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.