Website Hylink Digital Solutions
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.2T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payments products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity / collaboration and ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 110 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 25+ of the top 100 US construction lenders. In 2019, we completed our Series B raise led by Goldman Sachs bringing our total funding to $55M. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory.
As a Bilingual (French Canadian) Client Support Engineer for the Built Application, you will make an impact in the real world using cutting edge technology. You will work across the Built Technologies team and our clients addressing real-world problems in the FinTech space. You will be the primary point of contact as support for basic incident resolution and requests reported to the Built service desk. The Client Support Engineer is responsible for collecting information through valuable client conversations, accessing support tools, and effectively utilizing additional technical support staff if needed. You will be the voice of the client and help continue to shape the overall user experience and ongoing development of potential features and functionality to our platform.
Skills And Responsibilities
- French Canadian Written/Oral skills
- Be a team player, have a positive attitude and respect your team
- Promptly address, analyze and resolve basic incidents and requests, engaging other Built resources as needed to resolve client issues.
- Define and use appropriate categories for logging incidents and requests
- Identify patterns and suggest remedies that will enhance the client experience
- Enjoy problem-solving and willing to dig into the app to solve or identify a problem
- Proactively follow-up with other support staff involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and client communication is complete. Documenting the solution to self-help, FAQs and other client resources
- Highly focused on providing exceptional client service and timely resolution or escalation to client incidents and requests. Ensuring consistent communication on the status of resolution and doing so an upbeat positive attitude that reflects our culture.
- Technical support advocate for clients, ensuring an end-to-end client experience
- Inspired to continue to learn all facets of the platforms and new products and functionality to better support client needs.
- Service. Your top priority is the user, our client. It doesn’t matter what, how, or why something has gone wrong, you’ll jump in and take ownership of problems that might not even be in your team’s scope to ensure the user is always getting the best experience possible.
- Operates with sensitivity around Built processes, policies, and procedures, as well as maintains and protects confidentiality around all aspects of bank and bank client’s financial and construction progress
- Available for scheduling between 7AM and 7PM CST as needed
- Must be fluent in French and English
- 2-4+ years of technical client support or help desk experience in financial services
- Understanding of budgets and financials of a loan; construction lending knowledge a plus
- You get client service and have an ability to adapt and learn our client service standards and best practices
- Familiar with various software support platforms and ancillary tools, INTERCOM.io and/or Atlassian experience is a plus.
- Proficient knowledge of G-Suite
The rare opportunity to change the world and radically disrupt an industry
Competitive benefits including Unmetered Vacation; Health, Dental & Vision Insurance; and 401k
Weekly Team Lunches
Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.