Habyt is one of the largest co-living brands in Europe with properties in Berlin, Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon and Milan. We are on a mission to build the housing of the future, and are backed by some of the most successful entrepreneurs in the real estate industry.
- Drive the expansion of our property portfolio, working closely with our founders and investors.
- Manage the relationship with our existing real estate partners.
- Lead due diligence process, sourcing, analysing and closing of real estate transactions.
- Performing necessary property level financial analysis
- Prepare internal and external presentation materials.
- Oversee the operational aspects to maintain the standing of our properties
- Initiate and implement methodologies in managing properties.
- Assist and support administrative and field staff to maximise performance.
- Understand and comply with pertinent legislation.
The Business Development Intern reports directly to the Head of Real Estate.
- You have 0-2 years of experience in real estate, any real estate related fields and real estate transactions.
- You are proficient with Excel and have some experience with real estate financial modelling.
- You are fluent both in English and in German.
- You are organised, highly detail oriented and thrive in accomplishing specific mission driven tasks.
- Strong international background through work and study abroad.
- You have a passion for real estate, shared living and Habyt mission.
- You have a good grasp and an independent, structured and team-oriented approach.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You are entrepreneurial, able to work without well-worn paths or established protocols.
- Join a great team: your colleagues are talented, motivated and self-starters.
- Work on an innovative business model with potentially global impact.
- A high degree of responsibility and involvement from day one.
- A great working environment in our office situated in the vibrant Mitte area, we are trying to bring the Silicon Valley startup culture to Europe.
- Free coffee and regular team lunch in some of the hottest spots of the city.
- Plenty of space and quick decision making – so you can implement your own ideas.
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision making makes Habyt a great place to
To apply for this job please visit berlinstartupjobs.com.