Website Acute Change
Cloud Engineer (AWS)
Our client are a PropTech Real estate company and are looking for an AWS Cloud Engineer to add to their current team.
Cloud computing is at the heart of their strategy and one of the most important drivers to deliver on their vision of building a leading class technology environment. They are accelerating the adoption of cloud across the business to provide a rich eco system that can deliver against business and customer demand and drive innovations.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Be responsible for the planning, implementation, and growth of the AWS cloud infrastructure
- Build, release, and manage the configuration of all production systems
- Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based technologies
- Work alongside architecture and support teams to design and implement scalable software services
- Ensure necessary system security by working alongside the IT Security Manager, using best in class cloud security solutions
- Implement continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines where appropriate
- Develop and implement technical efforts to deploy AWS applications at the direction of lead external architects, including large-scale data processing and advanced analytics
- Influence all aspects of the software development life cycle for AWS solutions
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
What We’re Looking For
- Experience in administrating AWS environments
- Experience of working under Agile methodologies
- Experience of managing medium to large scale migrations into the cloud
- Define new cloud infrastructure based on infrastructure-as-code practices
- Expertise in AWS cloud design, delivery and management especially in technologies like AWS Redshift, AWS Glue, AWS Connect
- A clear understanding of Cloud security
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.