Rukita’s design-driven and end-to-end property management services – powered by technology – allows us to meet the needs of today’s urban living. Focusing on community, convenience, and experience, we constantly push the boundaries of quality lives at an affordable price.
The Rukita family is made out of a motley crew of real estate professionals, engineers, technologists, community builders, designers, marketers, happiness officers, and so much more. As a family, we work cohesively, collaboratively, value entrepreneurship, and do whatever it takes to deliver happiness in a living space.
About The Role
As a community associate, your job will be to make our tenants feel as comfortable as possible in our Rukita units. You will be the face and one of the first touchpoints for our customers, so being friendly and service-oriented is crucial! You will not only be creating a long-lasting relationship between the tenant and the company but also striving to build a welcoming community in your designated unit. This may be done through various community events, whether it’s a movie night or a cooking class! Your role is crucial in the Customer Experience and Community department, as we believe our customers will always come first. This role will report directly to our Chief of Hospitality.
- Be the face of Rukita for our tenants and guests
- Prepare monthly Community Development Report or Property Report
- Prepare and keep track of contracts, invoices, and quotations for current and future clients
- Create engaging monthly community activities
- Ensuring that the working space and common area are always presentable
- Provide guided tours of the locations for potential clients
- Bachelor’s degree from any field
- 1 year in Customer Service is preferable
- Possess grit and a strong need to achieve
- Has a passion for hospitality
- A commitment to quality, results, and details, as well as the ability to flawlessly multi-task and thrive under pressure and deadlines.
- Exceptional organizational & multi-tasking skills.
- High level of administrative & correspondence skills.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have a passion for providing living solutions for the new generation, sharing in Rukita’s mission
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Rukita. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.