Website Hylink Digital Solutions
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.2T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payments products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity / collaboration and ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 110 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 25+ of the top 100 US construction lenders. In 2019, we completed our Series B raise led by Goldman Sachs bringing our total funding to $55M. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory.
Built is seeking a Data Analyst to join the Insights team and contribute to the growth of our reporting solutions. In this role, you will increase team capacity to expand customer reporting and offerings using data analysis, visualization, and business intelligence reporting. We are seeking an individual with excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to communicate clearly and confidently with technical and business stakeholders, and the drive to own deliverables and initiatives while working self-directed.
As a Member Of This Team, You Will
- Own the creation and enhancement of reporting tools for internal and customer use
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Field ad-hoc requests from internal and customer stakeholders to build custom dashboards
- Simplify time-intensive and error-prone processes through development of programmatic solutions
- Success in this role will be defined by…
- Strong technical accomplishments in SQL and data analysis skills using other tools
- Driving decisions or inviting action via visualization technologies including Looker, Tableau and/or another BI tool.
- Managing project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in a methodical and structured way
- Strong business intuition and ability to understand complex business systems
Experience With These Technologies Will Be Helpful
- Linux/OSX command line and git
- Jira and Confluence
In addition to tech skills, it’s important to:
- Be a good communicator
- Possess a strong focus on customers, both internal and external
- Be able to work across teams to accomplish goals
- Have a dedication to the quality and ownership of your work product
- Have empathy and support for your teammates
The rare opportunity to change the world and radically disrupt an industry
Competitive benefits including Unmetered Vacation; Health, Dental & Vision Insurance; and 401k
Weekly Team Lunches
Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.