A unique opportunity has become available for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our high performing and dynamic team. You will provide indispensable support to the team and deliver best in class implementation and execution to ensure results and expectations are achieved. You will have an appetite for driving results, and will learn from industry leaders in a growing start-up where no day will look the same. The successful candidate is proactive and someone who thrives in a fast paced environment.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Manage email marketing campaigns
- Build and maintain best practice email marketing journeys
- Optimisation of landing pages
- Analysing and reporting of campaigns
- Edit & design creatives for email campaigns and the website
- Assist in managing the development and updates of Archistar’s websites
- Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings
- Assist with project management, webinar and event management
- Provide general support for day to day marketing activities as required
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, in both offline and online marketing
- Experience with email marketing platforms and building marketing automation journeys
- Experience with content management systems, with working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with design software, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience writing marketing copy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Desirable: Experience with Google Ads and social advertising
- Desirable: Video-editing experience
- Fantastic Team Culture – Be a part of a fun, energetic team and enjoy quarterly social events and Pizza Fridays!
- Career Progression – This is a genuine long-term career opportunity within a game-changing technology business
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.