The team is responsible for retaining and growing our customers value, by supporting everyday requests of our ever-expanding customer base. As a leader and mentor, you thrive by cultivating the happiness of the team, providing guidance and setting goals.
Your responsibility and tasks
- It’s up to you to define the team by capacity forecasts and performance reviews
- Define metrics and analysis of team performance, and report on achievement
- Maintaining and growing customer satisfaction – we have close to zero churn and want to keep it this way
- Work closely with the product team to turn feedback into product improvements
- Ensure team members are happy, effective, and following a clear career path
- Help build the company through recruiting, training, writing team policies and defining team processes
- Be an inspirational role model by challenging and maximising the strength of the team and aligning their efforts with the company as a whole
The ideal candidate
You are extremely passionate about customer advocacy and growth, and you are a motivational leader with a proven track record. You have at least 5 years of direct people management experience, and even better if you’ve been at the helm of a Customer Success team in a scaleup from a Series A and onwards.
Moreover, you will fit perfectly in if you can tick off the following:
- You can prove your obsession with delivering great customer services with an eye for efficiency and scalable processes
- Experience with creating processes and workflows that scale to reach thousands of customers
- You thrive in ambiguous situations and operate effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
- Strong operational background and a track-record of making data driven decisions
- You know how to get stuff done, even when things get complicated, and you have to work with people from around the company
- You are an excellent communicator
What You’ll Get
A leading role in one of the fastest growing PropTech scaleups in Denmark, with an experienced team and backing from the three biggest VCs in Denmark. It is a job with responsibility, influence and opportunities to grow with the company as we go international.
In Addition, We Offer
- Ownership through our warrant program
- Salary based on qualifications and results
- Office by the beautiful lakes in the center of Copenhagen
- Lunch in our café
- Extensive private health insurance
We’re looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. Not sure if you fit the description perfectly, but you are excited about the opportunity? Then go ahead and apply. We’re looking for people, not bullet points. Let your skills and passion stand out, and set you apart, especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. We thrive on diverse viewpoints, and people who think rigorously, not being afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.