Simplist is a start-up with a fast-scaling trajectory. Part of that scaling is driven by marketing and growth hacking. We’re looking for a highly motivated, creative and analytical Director of Growth with strong marketing skills to join our NYC team and help shape our market expansion strategy, as well as to expand our rapidly growing customer base. In this role, you will work hand-in-hand with the company’s senior leadership to design and implement marketing and growth strategies in a variety of channels. We’re looking to blend tried and tested mortgage acquisition strategies with innovative approaches to scale extremely fast.
The role may include occasional travel and will report to the company’s President.
What you’ll do
- Work directly with President and CEO to create, implement and execute overall marketing strategy.
- Design and implement new strategies to acquire leads cost effectively – both online and offline. This will include educating referral sources about Simplist (i.e., real estate brokers, real estate lawyers, title companies, etc.) and negotiating B2B partnership agreements with other Fintech and Proptech companies.
- Oversee performance marketing strategy and manage performance marketing team to meet predetermined objectives.
- Create, test, and optimize email drip campaigns to maximize lead conversion rate.
- Work with Loan Experts to test and optimize customer conversion strategies.
- Participate in the creation of fundraising materials as it pertains to growth strategy and milestones. Participate in select fundraising and investor meetings, when focus is on discussing growth strategies or when otherwise appropriate.
- Participate in the creation of Board materials as it pertains to growth strategy and milestones. Present to Board, when focus of meeting is on discussing growth strategies.
- Lead planning of expansion into new states, creating tailored strategies to hit the ground running once we become licensed – this might include opening an office in some states, or implementing other strategies to turbo charge growth in others.
- Build out and manage industry-leading marketing / growth team.
Who you are
- You have at least 8 years of growth, digital marketing and/or marketing experience and have managed a team of 5+ reports in at least one previous job.
- You have a strong analytical toolkit with advanced skills and an understanding of attribution and how to leverage it to track growth efforts.
- You have a familiarity with current technologies/vendors and opinions on what to use to achieve targets.
- You are a strong problem-solver with an orientation toward hypotheses and insights; you believe everything can and should be measured and evaluated for impact and scaling potential.
- You are creative and love to experiment; you want to be at the forefront of pioneering acquisition/growth ideas.
- You are comfortable working in an uncertain environment, trying new things, and learning from each test to iterate and continually improve results.
- You have excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- You are comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
- You have strong communication skills; able to communicate and present at a senior level with company leadership as well as cross-functionally. Able to work cross-functionally.
- You like to have fun, you like to collaborate, and you like to work hard.
How to Apply
We are excited to speak with you about our revolutionary product – there is nothing else like it. With a ton of buzz in the market around what we are building, now is the best time to join! To apply, send us an email with your resume and tell us why you want to work at Simplist.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.