Website Harvest Builders
We harvest talent within businesses and take them up a notch for that it factor. We nurture strategy with collaboration to deliver tailored experiences with real results and growth for the companies and communities we co-build with.
We’re building new companies in the areas of FinTech (financial technology), InsureTech (insurance technology) and PropTech (property technology) and are looking for a strong technical leader to take on the role of Principal Software Engineer . We offer significant equity in the new entity, access to VC funding, and dedicated support in recruitment, creative, marketing, PR, finance, and legal services from our venture building teams.
Join us in breaking from the traditional career path to build a meaningful, large-scale company alongside a world-class team that has done it before.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build Canada’s next tech unicorn (a company with a billion dollar market cap)
- Help transform the Prairies into a globally-competitive tech region
- Produce code that solves complex scalability, business and integration problems
- Review code produced by peers in order to have the highest quality code possible
- Help set the culture as the first software engineer
Who We’re Looking For
- Incredibly driven
- Best in your field
- Raw hustle and determination
- Professional, self-aware and a strong team player
- Industry experience (finance, insurance, property, technology)
- Expert in software engineering with several years of hand-on building
At Harvest, you have the chance to work with industry portfolios that position Canada as a global leader of innovation. We believe the Prairies are a great place to live and work for generations to come. Share your bright ideas and work in an open, dynamic environment. Join our rapidly growing network and gain real hands-on experience that shapes the next generation of business.
About Applying With Harvest
We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there; when you apply, the People Team at Harvest may reach out to you about other possible opportunities you may be a fit for.
Harvest Builders is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and a credit check.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.