Website Synchro Recruitment
As our client’s senior marketing lead you will be responsible for the full marketing execution of their sophisticated and highly sought-after SaaS product suite. This position will be responsible for intimately understanding our customer base, knowing how to acquire new customers while deepening the relationships with existing customers and turning them into brand evangelists.
We are seeking a Marketing Guru to strategically lead the business into its next exciting phase of the company’s evolution and would relish the opportunity to define, structure and drive our growth and engagement strategy and execution process. Our client is on a mission to grow their market share not just in the U.K but also in Germany, Belgium Netherlands, and France.
Other Core Responsibilities Will Consist Of
- Develop marketing strategies to support the goals of the wider business, ensuring strategy is understood and executed.
- Set attainable goals, clear direction, and lead day-to-day priorities, workflow, and quality for the design, content marketing, demand generation, and product marketing efforts.
- Work closely with customer success and account management teams to align and support retention/expansion plays.
- Design and implement frameworks to measure the impact of marketing initiatives, with a focus on customer value.
To be considered for the role you will either be a Marketing Manager or a Marketing Director with imagination, passion and creativity to take this organisation to the next level
The Core Skills We Are Looking For Are
- Extensive experience in leading growth marketing initiatives
- Background in technology – ideally at a SaaS organisation
- Flexible agile style that can thrive in an innovative, dynamic and high growth environment
- Data driven mindset with strong analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Any PropTech, InsurTech or Data Analytics industry experience will be extremely useful
You will be joining a close knit and supportive team all on an ambitious mission to grow and you will have the opportunity to work across the business.
Role: Senior Marketing Manager/Head of Marketing
Location: UK based
Salary: Up to £80,000
BENEFITS: 25 days of annual leave, pension scheme, corporate credit card, flexible working environment, working within a collaborative business.
Please contact Chi Ming Lau at Synchro to explore this exclusive opportunity further or apply through this job posting and we will be in touch.
Keywords: Head of Marketing, Director of Customer marketing, Manager Marketing, director of digital marketing, marketing and partnership manager, director EMEA marketing, marketing brand manager, director of global marketing, marketing manager, growth marketing, marketing director, VP marketing, digital marketing, inbound marketing
Location: Fareham, Portsmouth, Southampton, Chichester, cosham, reading, Bournemouth, brighton, gosport, eastleigh, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Guildford, London, Salisbury, andover, isle of wight, Worthing, Hampshire, new forest
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.