Spruce is the platform enabling modern real estate transactions. We work with forward thinking mortgage lenders, real estate companies and investors, and we believe the future of real estate will be driven by automation, efficiency and digital experiences, and we provide the products and services necessary to make that happen.
About The Job
Spruce is looking for a Head of Revenue to grow and lead our fast-paced sales team. An ideal candidate will have the potential to expand their scope to related functions like Client Success and Marketing over time. The Spruce Sales organization is responsible for articulating our value proposition to prospects and clients across multiple target segments. The role reports and is a partner to the CEO, working towards category leadership in enabling online real estate transactions.
As the leader of the Sales organization you will support our highly experienced team, as well as recruit and train new staff to: develop outreach strategies, segment specific pitches and product marketing, and execute on closing best-practices that drive revenue growth. Your time will be focused on cultivating a scalable sales organization. This is both a leadership and a hands-on role at onset, and requires the vision to build and manage a larger sales team.
If you want to play a key role in scaling a new, innovative business by developing a best-in-class sales team and strategy, this is the position for you.
What you’ll do
- Build out the Spruce sales playbook aimed at PropTech, Mortgage Lender, and Real Estate Investor segments
- Build a strong, sustainable organization; retain, attract, recruit, and develop exceptional and diverse sales talent
- Become an expert in our customers; building and maintaining high value relationships.
- Effectively communicate Spruce’s value proposition verbally, in writing, and visually
- Work with the finance team to define and report on sales performance: historical, real-time, and forecasted.
- Collaborate with product, client success, operations, and leadership to represent our customers in product decisions
- Represent the Sales organization within Spruce and externally in the industry
What we’re looking for
- Equivalent of 8+ years of fast-paced enterprise software sales and sales management experience with a record of exceeding objectives and leading high performing teams to exceed growth targets
- Experience as a trusted leader with stable, effective reporting relationships; both as a manager and as a manager of managers
- Demonstrated sales leadership with all-around expertise in: acquiring new business, account development, people development, organizational excellence, exceptional sales management, and sales operations
- Operational focus and demonstrated success in process improvement to support salespeople; including tools like CRM, sales aids, and documentation
- Self-aware and understands personal limitations to ask for help when needed
- Ability to give and receive honest, direct, and empathetic feedback to facilitate growth
We are proud of the team we’re building. We’re committed to equal opportunity employment — and beyond. We believe diverse experiences and perspectives build a stronger team and a better product. We welcome fresh perspectives and challenge our own assumptions to make Spruce better. The more inclusive we are as a company, the better we can serve our customers.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.