Dealpath is looking for a self-motivated Implementation Manager to join our growing team in San Francisco or New York!
As an Implementation Manager you will play a critical role in collecting and analyzing prospect and customer business requirements, configuring Dealpath accounts pre- and post-sale, and performing qualitative and quantitative analysis to optimize and improve the implementation process going forward.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you’ll:
- Efficiently manage 10-12 implementations, ensuring customers are setup with product and industry best practices
- Improve existing implementation processes to increase speed, efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Actively identify growth opportunities in accounts
- Work cross-functionally with Dealpath’s product and sales teams to relay customer feedback and resolve escalations
We are excited that you are:
- A self-motivated team player, ready to embrace a fast paced, high-growth environment
- Product-focused; you enjoy and feel challenged mastering new software
- Able to effectively partner, collaborate, and communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Curious about customer use cases and processes and find satisfaction in creating solutions for them to become more efficient
- Always thinking of new ways to effectively serve customers and improve the implementation team’s internal processes
- Resourceful and not afraid to try out-of-the-box approaches to resolve complex issues
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3-5 years of implementation, customer success, project management, technical consulting, and/or financial analysis experience
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
For Bonus Points:
- Familiarity with SQL, Salesforce, and other Software-as-a-Service
- Commercial Real Estate background
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company sponsored commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Lunch Roulette! – You’ll have monthly opportunities to get out of the office and get to know your teammates over lunch (don’t worry, it’s on us)
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
Our mission is to empower real estate investment and capital markets with data and collaboration through purpose-built software. We believe that real estate is driven by people with information to shape our built world. We also know that the most important part of any company is the holistic wellbeing of its people.
Dealpath is the leading cloud-based real estate deal management platform and we are expanding rapidly. Recent highlights include: surpassing $5 trillion of transactions supported on the platform with prominent firms like Blackstone, AEW, Rockpoint, Bridge Investment Group, etc., recognized as the “Top Technology” at Global PropTech Awards, and expanding offices and teams in San Francisco and New York City. We’re creating an industry-defining company to accelerate the largest asset class in the world into the future.
Our company is led by an experienced team and backed by a combination of top tier venture capital firms and strategic industry partners including: Blackstone, Nasdaq, 8VC, JLL Spark, WTI, GreenSoil Investments, LeFrak, Milstein, and Bechtel.
We value your voice! If you get excited about solving real business challenges and working closely with other smart folks in a winning culture – we’d love to meet you!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.