We are Homelike, a young and dynamic proptech start-up and the leading marketplace for long-term business apartments. Homelike provides a best-in-class booking experience for business travellers seeking high-quality long-term apartments from professional suppliers looking to rent units for 30 nights or more. With over 45,000 high-quality apartments in 100 cities, Homelike offers one of the largest portfolios of furnished apartments for business travellers in Europe and we are expanding continuously into new countries. We have offices in Barcelona, London and Cologne and were recently voted by Tech5 as one of the “hottest start-ups” in Germany!
As a Junior Business Development Manager you will grow our B2B business in the UK and take it to the next level. We have ambitious plans and we’ll be investing in our team and our technology to deliver even more for our customers and suppliers. This role is a unique opportunity to be part of our growth!
- You will onboard clients and grow them, whilst ensuring high satisfaction levels with product in first few months of onboarding
- You will take the ownership for ‘closing the deal’
- You will build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our product
- You will define focus areas and client segments by working closely with key stakeholders
- You will meet with clients face to face or over the phone
- You will understand the needs of clients and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- You will attend events to network and generate interest amongst potential clients
- You will report on commercial results and targets
- You have 1-2 years’ experience in B2B sales, ideally at tech companies
- You have an autonomous and entrepreneurial mindset
- You have the ability to take full ownership of targets and deadlines
- You are highly tenacious, demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude and able to perform in a dynamic and fast growing business
- You are proven in relationship building & -management while being an excellent & highly structured communicator
- You pay attention to detail and process – all progress with clients need to be logged
- You are passionate about our mission to change the way business travelers book long term stays
- As a plus you have already experience and knowledge in business travel
- Be Entrepreneurial: You can have a huge impact on our product and help disrupt a high growth 160bn mid-term rental market while bringing in your own ideas
- International Environment: Work together with a highly motivated, international Talent Team from 3 different offices and +25 different nationalities
- Growth & Responsibility: We support your personal development & reaching your career goals in a flat hierarchy surrounding
- Flexible Working: We offer a modern working environment with trusted working hours and a flexible working remote policy allowing you to work from home/remote or from a chosen co-working space in London area
- Relocation: We offer support for our international talents in relocation, visa & work permit costs & questions
Sounds great? It is! So what are you waiting for?
Why are especially YOU a good fit for Homelike?
We are no fans of long cover letters, so please send us your answer to this question, your CV as well as your possible starting date & your salary expectations via JOIN
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.