Non-Executive Director | Board Advisor | NED | SaaS
Non-Executive Director reuqired to sit on the Board of one of our PropTech companies.
From 1st November 2019 – 31st October 2020 there have been 6,473 companies that have raised funds for the following purposes:
- Capital Equipment
- Job Creation
- Financial Project
- Working Capital
187 of those companies were founded in that time period.
With more than 80% of venture capital investments arising in start-ups and with the acquisitions paying SaaS companies high value revenue multiples, it is no disbelief that interest in Software-as-a-Service is desirable. The born-in-the-cloud and recurring revenue start-ups are becoming the norm but who stands out from the crowd amongst the latest trends and buzzwords of HealthTech, FinTech, AdTech, PropTech etc…
Working with quite a few SaaS companies, we have assembled a mandate of the ideal characteristics for a Board Advisor / Non-Executive for our PropTech company. The NED will be advising and contributing to discussions with other Board members and executives.
We are looking for Executives such as CEOs or CTOs with experience, knowledge and thought leadership on the below points.
- Defining and implementing business milestones
- Data collection and decision-making using data
- Customer centric – Retention, acquiring, client focused
- M&A – Integration of technical, people, processes
- A level of technical knowledge in backend, architecture, automation
- Product – Design for purpose, delivered on time
- Pricing Strategy – localisation consideration for the global product portfolio
To be considered as the NED, you must demonstrate some of the following leadership activities and traits in your career history:
- Understand the value of partnerships and be an advocate of outsourcing, key supplier partnerships and hybrid-resourcing
- The driving force behind the company’s transformation into a SaaS-first company
- Focus on designing, making great software and defining product roadmap
- Have an influence on the product from validating concepts with customers
- Relentlessly execute on the vision within an agile and lean environment
- Built foundations across business teams and technology facets; keeping all tech functions aligned to achieve vision
- Leading the SaaS strategy, engineering, architecture and product functions
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
Keen to hear from leaders with expertise that can add fractional value with a major impact!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.