A Little Bit About Us.
At TurboTenant, our mission is to equip independent landlords with the tools to build positive relationships with their renters and provide them an authentic rental experience. We believe in the genuine desire and ability of landlords to provide great homes for renters. We are proud that over 250,000 independent landlords have chosen to manage their rental process with TurboTenant.
If you join us, you can look forward to working in a fast-paced, performance-driven startup environment. We’ve all got more work to do than hours in the day, but you’ll be making a big impact on both the company and the lives of our users. There is no shortage of opportunity for a self-starter who takes ownership of their work and can execute.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Product Designer to work with our design team to own the user experience, user interface, and branding of all TurboTenant products and assets. You’ll work across engineering, product management, marketing, and customer experience to discover, improve, and define ways to deliver value to our customers through great design.
As a Product Designer you will
- Sketch and prototype ideas in order to communicate across the product organization
- Design detailed interactions and components that are utilized by the engineering team to build high-quality products
- Deliver designs under time pressure. In a fast-moving environment, needs change constantly and design can’t be the bottleneck.
- Conduct both qualitative and quantitative user research
- Work with Product Managers to define what is being built on a day-to-day basis as well as contribute to the overall roadmap
- Work with Engineers to ensure the user experience and visual design matches your high standards
- Work as part of the Product Organization to accomplish quarterly and yearly OKRs
You’ll need the following in this position
- Strong interaction, visual design, and UX writing skills
- Be a magician in Sketch, Figma, or the like
- Experience using an already established set of styles and components
- Comfort talking to users and experience following user research best practices
- Experience writing communications with users including emails and in-app messages
- Experience working alongside an entire product team including Product Managers, Engineers, QA, and Product Marketing
- A strong product and business “sense”
- Comfort working directly with our leadership team, pitching your ideas, defending your thoughts, and making product decisions
You don’t need to have a certain degree or a specific amount of experience. We care more about your work ethic, product sense, attention to detail, communication skills (especially written), and a history of coworkers that loved working with you.
TurboTenant is located in beautiful Fort Collins, Colorado, and we would love it if you were too. Preference will be given to candidates that could come into the office a couple of days per week for in-person meetings.
We believe the two most important things we can provide our team members are
- An environment that will push you to reach your potential.
- The opportunity to make a big impact on both TurboTenant and the proptech industry.
That being said we’re also proud to offer
- Competitive Compensation and PTO package
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Paid birthday off
- 401k Matching
- Generous equipment budget
- A productive office environment to use regularly or whenever you’re in town
TurboTenant is proud to serve a diverse group of landlords and renters. We strive to reflect that diversity within our team. TurboTenant never discriminates based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
TurboTenant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.