Resst are working with a hypergrowth Artificial Intelligence software vendor who are revolutionising early-phase construction in the Real Estate Development sector. With some of the biggest developers across Europe using the solution they are on course to fundamentally change how buildings – and therefore cities – are designed, globally.
They are seeking someone with experience being a Project Architect to come on board to work closely on client projects to help them implement, and successfully use the solution on projects. This will involve you training new users, managing core stakeholders, leveraging project/programme management skills and overall being the first point of contact between the end-users and the company.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (preferable a Master’s or above)
- Hands-on design skills having used relevant software packages such as ARCHICAD, Rhino 3D, AutoCAD, Grasshopper or similar
- Project Management experience, and related stakeholder management skills (both internal and external)
- Fluent in Finnish with strong English language skills
- If you want to join a PropTech / ConTech company with big ambitions and go on a journey that is truly unique then please apply! Alternatively, even if you have some questions please apply and we can have a non-committal chat for you to learn more!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.