Website Invictus Group
The Consultancy team specialise in providing comprehensive residential led development advice throughout London. The department is involved in a wide range of projects from urban regeneration schemes through to luxury super prime developments. The role is for a specialist new homes business who are based in the west end. The role is paying up to £40k + Bonus
This Includes The Following Tasks
- Gathering Residential Market Intelligence.
- Preparing monthly reports on market data, trends, areas, competing developments, future developments.
- Understanding and reporting on data from within the company – drawing upon figures generated from our CRM to support market comments/analysis.
- Scheme pricing in support of land acquisitions or route to market.
- Visiting prospective sites
- Scheme viability and options appraisals.
- Producing rental yield information and comparable evidence.
- Scheme optimisation and design advice with detailed feedback on ways to maximise value and reduce sales risk.
- Supporting the business in the submission and delivery of pitches for new business.
- Presenting to developer clients directly (reports, new business opportunities).
- Assist with devising marketing strategies for new homes sales campaigns (both domestic and overseas).
- Organising & attending Property Networking events.
- Identifying and sourcing land opportunities/planning permissions for to make approach for possible new business.
- Identify PropTech solutions/opportunities that will assist in the growth of the whole consultancy offering.
- Prepare valuation/comparable reports for surveyors when inspecting individual residential property purchases.
- Mini presentations/workshops to wider team on market updates/talks on both current and future projects.
Skills and Ability
- An understanding of the London residential development market.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to identify the most effective way to present information.
- A drive to network within the residential sector and desire to win new business; and to build relationships with a diverse group of developers.
- Graduate surveyor with 2 years minimum industry experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.