Website ManageCasa Inc.
At ManageCasa we’™re always looking for driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our sales organization. We’re passionate about making the best property management software in the world. If you like to work for an amazing company, have a drive to succeed, and love to work with great people, ManageCasa is for you!
ManageCasa is one of the leading startups in the PropTech space and has built an all-in-one property management software designed to help real estate professionals take control of their business by streamlining their accounting, online payments, maintenance, communication, leasing processes and a lot more in the cloud.
We are hiring talented Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, ManageCasa Inc.. is a great place to grow your career. You’ll be glad you applied to ManageCasa Inc..
- Be a creative thinker who thinks outside of the box to find solutions to meet growing sales targets and unlock creative partnerships
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Anticipate needs by studying our services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Work with senior sales development representatives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Conduct product training and develop an understanding of our property management software
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up with the account executive
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward, most like appointment setting between lead and account executive team.
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent work experience
- Sales Experience
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral
- Working knowledge in enterprise SaaS market, property management software or the ability to learn new software quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Have experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of dead-end leads
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- You love closing deals using complex market research and focusing on continued learning and improvement
- Thorough understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully establish rapport with prospects
- Have experience using Hubspot CRM and Gong is a plus
- Basic property management experience is a plus
- Working knowledge in Enterprise SaaS market or the ability to learn new software quickly
Our commitment to you
- Organizational support to help you become a product expert
- A servant leadership culture focused on helping you develop and progress as a sales professional
- A team that is intellectual curious, dedicated, and has a willingness to get the job done
What makes ManageCasa different?
We Could Write Pages On This, But Felt This Really Summed It Up
We’ve shared a lot about what we’re looking for, and now it’s only fair that we share what you can expect from us.
‘œ….I’ve always thought that highlighting foosball, beer fridges, and a laptop and HD secondary monitor are not really highlighting what’s special about our company — it would make us sound like any other start-up that’s trying to distract people from their less-than-amazing benefits with shiny objects.”
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Equity compensation with a fast growing startup company
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.