TITLE: Commission Based PropTech Sales Executive
LOCATION: Hawaii – Maui and Kauai
Remote work option available
COMMISSION EXPECTATION: $150,000+ per year
REQUIREMENTS: Proficient English Communicator, Licensed Hawaii real estate agent or broker, desire to be part of technology start-up
HulaHut.io, a new technology company based in Hawaii, is seeking licensed real estate agents to join our team.
HulaHut’s purpose is to make real estate more accessible to everyone. By leveraging block chain technology to make it fun and easy to buy and sell real estate, Hulahut will help everyone own and use a piece of property somewhere in the world.
We have immediate openings for two agents in our Maui and Kauai offices. The agents will be responsible for selling foreclosed fractional real estate inventory, marketing and selling existing timeshare interests, acquiring listings from existing timeshare owners, and working with the executive team to identify properties which can be placed onto the HulaHut blockchain tokens. Agents will be selling properties in Maui, Kauai, Hawaii and Oahu. We will expand into mountain resort communities in 2021.
Agents will be independent contractors and have the ability to sell general real estate services in addition to timeshare and blockchain-empowered real estate assets. Agents will hang their license with Bay Realty, Inc., a Hawaii real estate brokerage.
Why you should consider this job
Imagine the chance to get in on the ground floor of Robin Hood or Zillow. That’s the scale of the opportunity being created at HulaHut.io. Because of our initial focus on Hawaii lifestyle properties, HulaHut is based here in Hawaii instead of the Bay Area or NYC.
Interested IC team members should have the following experience and qualifications:
· Hawaii Real Estate Salesperson or Real Estate Broker License
· SEC Series 7 and 63 license is a plus
· Must be a quick learner as we are building new technologies which are used by our sales team
· Must be open-minded and curious about technology and its ability to change the way people buy and sell property
· College education preferred
· Direct experience selling and closing branded timeshare product and general real estate
· Specific experience as a team leader or top-performing sales executive at Westin, Marriott, and Hilton Grand Vacations
· Must be able to write and speak English. Ability to communicate in Japanese is a plus.
· Must be proficient with the use of email and text messaging, including Outlook and Gmail.
· Must be proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel and/or Google Documents
· Have experience using SalesForce or similar CRM
· Familiarity with MLS and posting listings on the MLS
· Familiarity with social media platforms like FB, Instagram and LinkedIn. Ability to create IG and FB advertisements and stories is a big plus
· Familiarity with Robin Hood, ownership of Bitcoin and understanding of the intersection of Blockchain and real estate is a plus.
· Ability to set and adhere to sales targets on a monthly basis
You must be passionate about social impact and have a strong desire to be a part of something that can revolutionize an industry. You will be part of a start-up team and should be able to thrive in a potentially chaotic, fast-growing culture.
You must be able to think outside the box and be an effective communicator. You must be persistent as what we are doing is new and revolutionary and there will be opposition to these new ideas and technologies form those who hold a vested interest in the status quo.
This is a commission-based position. Once funding is secured, the contractor may be given the option to participate in HulaHut’s stock option program. The expectation is that team members should generate significant sales and commissions, leading to a six-figure income.
Our company values integrity, honesty, divine-purpose, joy and creativity. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity or a culture that embraces a variety of viewpoints and skill sets.
How to get involved
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV, your LinkedIn profile and examples of your work product (a summary of sales results, or examples of successful listings) to Sean Lee Combs: [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.